Wednesday 4 July 2012

Mummy said it's not good manners to put my feet in my dinner!..

Hello again.  I had so many people reading about my arrival yesterday I felt obliged to get back online today and update you all.  I am feeling a bit bolder today and Mum has been showing me round our nest box and how to feed on this scrummy Chick crumb that the Snamuhs bring us.  Then she gave me a little lesson in drinking from this very carefully chosen shallow dish.  Apparently it has to be shallow so I don't drown in it by accident, you see I am not like a duckling I don't do swimming.  What is lovely is the Snamuhs come by about every half hour or so and keep everything clean and tidy in our nest box and change the water and top up the crumb, they are ever so good really making sure I dont get any little red mite bites cos I am sure they would itch like crazy.
Dad has spent a bit of time playing with me this morning, he kind of nudges me with his huge beak and we make Peep noises to each other, then my other Mummy she came in and laid another egg in the nest box next door, but I dont think that one will be a brother or sister cos the Snamuhs took it away with them.
My black mum, Midnight it still keeping the lazy 2 eggs warm and keeps moving them around all the time but I haven't heard any sounds from them yet, still its nice having all the attention on me for now.

Mummy said it's not good manners to put my feet in my dinner.!

So I hear that something called the weather has been disappointing lately, well I hope you can teach it to do better in future and I will be back with another update soon.
Love from Peep
x


2 comments:

  1. Aah you should write a book with photos Peeps diaries lovely for kids my grandson would love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a very good idea, thankyou...will work on that

    ReplyDelete